Thursday, September 15, 2011

I saw all the films and I was trying to pick up on other performances that I appreciated

Logan Lerman participated in a new interview with Mr. Porter, where he talked about his new films, costars, his personal life, and so much more.
On his favorite movies: “ I have a long list, but I can’t say that I have a favourite film. The first ones that come to mind are Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, American Beauty, Full Metal Jacket, Being John Malkovich and Adaptation. I also love The Truman Show.”
On how he prepared for his role in The Three Musketeers: “I saw all the films and I was trying to pick up on other performances that I appreciated. I surprisingly liked Gene Kelly’s performance the most, as it was the most fun. It was light and it didn’t take itself too seriously – which made me enjoy the film more because I could see that character was enjoying himself. And that’s what I wanted to bring to my portrayal, honestly, I have a hard time watching myself. In my case, it’s just better to work.”
On his Perks costar, Emma Watson: “She’s fantastic and really is a very talented girl, and she’s totally down to earth. I have only great things to say about her. She’s exceptionally hardworking.”

No comments:

Post a Comment