Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I have a unprecedented urge to knit some sweaters


Here’s a change of scene. As the temperature reaches all-time high (or at least in my mind), I have a unprecedented  urge to knit some sweaters. Of course this motivation comes from my brand new twin nieces. I just want to make them stuff, lots of stuff. Perhaps it’s to compensated for the fact that I can’t see and hold them until November.
It turns out that making baby sweaters are uber satisfying. As opposed to my typical 4-month knitting when it comes to a sweater for myself, these sweaters only take about 5 hours a pop. It’s a free pattern from ravelry.  If you search for “5 hour baby sweater”, there should be several for you to choose from, although I think they are awfully similar.
http://www.abcdwholesale.com/

Women's sandals
Women clothing
Men Clothing
Women's Shoes
Mens Shoes
Handbag and Wallet
Sport Jerseys
Brand Electronics
Fashion Jewelry
Other Product

No comments:

Post a Comment